Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 225



Update: My iPhone is working please email me or text me your numbers.

Blurb: I love going to the farmers market.

Backstory: The North Market is one of my favorite places in Columbus. There's always something going on and I love the extensive selection of local vendors. I could easily take a hundred dollars in there and leave with nothing and an incredibly full stomach.
Today was the Farmers' Market festival so mom, dad and I took to the market for a big lunch and some local produce. If you ever get the chance to go to the North Market you have to get a Belgian waffle from Taste of Belgium, it's possibly the best thing I've eaten which says a lot. The irons have this weird caramelization on them creating a crunchy, sweet outside and when you bite in there's this not too sweet, thick waffle. My words cannot do it justice just go there and get one. Today I had it with Jeni's Strawberry Buttermilk ice cream and Milkiest Chocolate in the world. It was very good but honestly all you really need with waffle is a good cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment