Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 214



Blurb: Who knows maybe I will leave my heart in San Francisco.

Backstory: It's a pretty big day for me; I've officially booked a vacation at the beginning of October. I will be going to visit my friend Taylor in San Francisco for a short five day experience. Katy Perry says there's nothing like the Golden Coast and I have to say I'm intrigued by this whole west coast place. I've only been west of the Mississippi once to visit Las Vegas so this is a new experience for me.
I don't really know much about the city beside the facts that there are lots of songs about San Francisco, Alfred Hitchcock filled some movies there, they have a big bridge and Full House was set there (you can bet running around that park from the opening shot is on my list of things to do). They also have a prison surrounded by water that I'm really excited to visit, there's nothing like walking in the same steps as criminal. Also on the agenda: riding a cable car, looking for the Full House house and eating some Ghiradelli chocolate. So here's to living my heart and a bit of my wallet in the city by the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment