Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 242



Blurb: Do work son!

Backstory: I've spent today tackling my outrageous to-do list. It's gotten so long because I'm super lazy on the weekends (this is a decision I'm now regretting). The pressure is also mounting because I get the keys to my new place two weeks from tomorrow. That means I need to set up my utilities and try to find a cable plan that won't made me go broke. Today I probably spent an hour on the phone setting up utilities and calling about couch prices. Needless to say I'm a little drained and disheartened.
I don't need a cable plan that's close to a hundred dollars. I really only watch seven channel(at the max) and use Internet. If cable companies really wanted to make some money they would create some sort of pay $2 for every channel you want. This would allow people like me to just pay for E!, Comedy Central, TLC and ESPN. Because honestly all I want to do is watch Toddlers and Tiaras, Chelsea Lately, The Daily Show and Ohio State games. I managed to get most of the items knocked off my list but I still have a little ways to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment