Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 231



Blurb: Look at those, those are vacuum marks.

Backstory: It's official, this is the cleanest my car has EVER been. Back in May I bought a Groupon for car detailing and it was finally my turn today to get my car cleaned (yes, it really was a three month wait on their calendar). Even though I was frustrated with the wait it was totally worth it because my car was really gross. Not only was it just dirty in general, there was dog hair all over and even a little cat hair from when I moved to DC almost two years ago. All this has changed now, my leather seats have been shined so much I slide off them whenever I make a hard turn and my carpets have been cleaned. I can say without a doubt this is the best Groupon I've ever bought because I would have never done something this extensive to my car by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment