Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 237



Blurb: I am now committed to fantasy football.

Backstory: A couple years ago I tried playing fantasy football but a quickly lost interest. Things are going to be different this year, I've committed to playing in a league at work and I want to make sure I have at least a non-embarrassing showing. The best part about participating in fantasy football is picking a name for your team. Guys are pretty funny and come up with a lot of good names; I believe my friend Drew has the most epic name: Hurricane Ditka. I settled on Toddlers, Tiaras and Ditka for my team but here's the list of names I considered:
My Big Fat Fantasy Football Team
DD Divas
One Eyed Dog Wonders
Big Fat Crying Babies
Irish Cream in Your Coffee
Mohawk Street Zombies
Columbia Heights Rejects
The Green Line.
I'm pretty happy with my choice and I found a really creepy picture of a little girl to use as my logo. Needless to say this season's off to a pretty good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment