Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74



Blurb: This is one of Columbus, Ohio's many gems, our public library system.

Backstory: I've been a fan of the library for many years. This is no surprise, you all should be fans of your library. Lucky for me Columbus has one of the best systems in the country which means there are lots and lots of CDs for me to white trash copy into my iTunes. I stopped by today to pick up a Regina Spektor album and an interior design book on tree houses.
This picture was taken on the second floor of the main library downtown. It's a beautiful building with a really interesting art installation that's been there for as long as I can remember. If you look at the picture you can see it through the arch, all the hanging balls and objects. To me it's always looked like a weird paper mache interpretation of the solar system. No matter what it is it's inspiring and I enjoying seeing it because it reminds me of simpler times.

No comments:

Post a Comment