Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 68



Blurb: Hello Dolly Deltas.

Backstory: First let me say sorry these posts have been so late, this week has been a little crazy. I'm writing this on Friday for Wednesday so here it goes.

It's always nice to get together with some nice ladies for a delicious dinner. A small group of us went out for a sorority happy hour at this great little place called Bodega. Me going out this night served a two fold purpose: 1- Visit with people I don't see often 2- Not let my job dictate my life.
Working overnights can make your schedule very restrictive if you let it, so I've been trying to do more things at night or during the day with people. Getting to this event was a little trying because I worked over ten hours that day and didn't get to sleep much. But I still went and had some good conversation and good food. I would have loved to have stayed longer but I was just glad I got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment