Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62



Blurb: View from the newsroom of the sun rising over "broadcast lake."

Backstory: The only way that you know it's getting closer to spring is that the sun is rising earlier every day. This morning was the first time I'd noticed how early it was actually popping into the sky. I took this picture around 6:50a right before my show.
The funny thing about this time if year in Ohio is that you never know how it's going to feel when you go out. This sunrise was the precursor to a beautifully sunny morning that was really freakin' cold. But you can never bet the farm that sunny mornings equal cold mornings because sometimes you get lucky. Hopefully we'll we seeing warm temperatures along with the sun because I'm getting really tired of seeing the 20s when I walk out to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment