Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 208



Blurb: Nothing is as comforting as this image.

Backstory: Growing up you have your favorite food and a must have blanket, chances are you also have a favorite movie, and what you see above is mine. For as long as I can remember Big Business has been one of my favorite movies. Now I won't bore you with the plot details, let's just say it involves two sets of twins getting switched at birth then meeting in a hilarious bathroom situation thirty years later in the Plaza Hotel. While I don't really need a reason to watch the movie I was given one today: it was only $5 on BluRay at Target.
For me watching this movie is a very reminder from my childhood. Growing up it was one of two movies I'd watch at my grandma's house in Indiana. She had taped it off the tv using her VCR and the only time I would watch Big Business was on a trip to her house. It was one of my favorite things about going over there; watching Big Business, Kindergarten Cop and eating butter cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment