Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 184



Blurb: This is a rare occurrence, I actually sat down and watched a movie.

Backstory: Today I just laid low, mom and dad were out of town all weekend and I'm not feeling well. I pretty much spent the day on the couch watching tv, I spent so much time there I actually decided to watch a movie I rented from the library. For some reason I'm not big on sitting through movies, I'm much more of a tv person and I can't explain why. In fact I can't even remember the last movie I sat through a movie that wasn't in the theaters.
Today's flick was the classic Cool Hand Luke with Paul Newman, my first exposure to one of America's best actors outside of his organic treats. Newman did live up to every handsome remark that's ever been made, plus he had a very voice. The most surprising part of the movie was how they were able to advice the story with little dialogue. When you watch it you realize there's not a lot of talking, but there's a lot of physical acting. It wasn't my favorite movie but I did appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment