Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 206



Backstory: I should have posted a picture of Logan and Mikaela but this one was too funny.

Blurb: Let me start out by saying Happy Birthday Mikaela! I was luckily enough to accompany the Thorpe family on their birthday outing for Hawaiian BBQ. It's always a fun time to see them because this little guy pictured above takes all their time. The last time I saw Logan was a couple weeks ago, and while that doesn't seem like a long time it made a major difference; he's now walking and doesn't sit down. It's hilarious to watch him walk around because he sticks out his little belly and runs. I have no idea why but it's the cutest thing in the world. I was originally going to post one of the adorable pictures of Mikaela with Logan, but this one was too funny. We look like we're making the same face.

No comments:

Post a Comment