Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 200



Blurb: Why hello there friend.

Backstory: Right now Columbus is in the midst of a heat wave. We've had four or five days of temperatures in the 90s, which is a technical "heat wave." This means you need to drink lots and lots of water to stay hydrated, plus you need a couple beers on the side to keep relaxed. In this kind of weather I can't drink Sam Adams Summer or any of those non-light beers because they just feel too heavy. So yes, I go for watered down beer. I don't care what you say it is refreshing.
I'm trying to make a very important decision: which light beer will be my "steady." Since I've been able to drink my go to has been Bud Light, but I've seem to have lost a taste for the sweet stuff. Recently I've been ordering a lot of Miller Lite when I'm at restaurants so I decided to bring a six pack home to snuggle up with. So far they've been ok, not really hitting the spot. Next half dozen will be Mich Ultra, which I've had some good experiences with. So lift your glass to this unseasonably warm weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment