Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 202



Blurb: It's getting hot in here and I'm not talking about a Nelly song.

Backstory: Today was a big milestone for the city of Columbus, it's the hottest day we've had since August of 2007. This picture was taken just before 7pm in my car, I know that can skew the temperature but it did reach 97 today without humidity. What's ironic is that I found it much hotter in the morning when I left work than I did in the evening when this picture was taken. Right when I left work around 10am, it felt like a blanket of humidity had been laid over central Ohio.
None of this is me complaining, it's just stating the facts. Unlike the cold weather over the winter, which I lamented, I can deal with the hot weather even when it's like this. Whenever people say you can always put on more layers when it's cold I get mad because I always put on more layers but remain cold. In the summer the heat relaxes your body and the sun stays out more. I would take summer over winter any day of the week, so happy heatwave everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment