Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 175



Blurb: Lots and lots of toppings.

Backstory: When you live on the east coast everything is about frozen yogurt, you couldn't find a good ice cream place if you tried. This is very hard for someone from the Mid-West to deal with because we LOVE ice cream, I think it's because we have lots of cows. Because of this situation I was forced to eat "fro-yo" as a last resort. It's not like it was bad, but there's a big difference between eating frozen yogurt and eating a delicious cup of Jeni's ice cream or Graeters.
I haven't eaten frozen yogurt since I left the district because I haven't had to, I've been reunited with my beloved ice cream. Tonight I decided to relive my District days by going to one of the local frozen yogurt places that everyone seems to enjoy; it's called "Cuzzins." Yeah the name is pretty much awesome.
Just like in DC this place had a bunch of different flavors to choose from plus a toppings bar with delicious pieces of candy and fruit. I decided to go with three different flavors, peanut butter, cake batter and chocolate complete with lots and lots of chocolate related toppings. When I compare this to the places I tried in DC it rates about the same, nothing crazy amazing. I don't think I'll eat it again, not because I don't like it but because there are just better options here.

No comments:

Post a Comment