Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 165



Blurb: The search for the perfect apartment takes the next step today.

Backstory: I've been searching for an apartment here in Columbus since January. The search has been pretty slow because I live with my parents, so there's no since of urgency. There have been some pretty nice places and on the other side of the spectrum some crappy places, but I think I'm ready to ink my name on the dotted line. I've seen about ten different apartments over the last six months but I haven't been crazy about any of them.
Yesterday I saw an adorable little carriage house in German Village and I'm filling out the rental application. It's common practice here in Ohio to get your application in as fast as possible then the company takes the property off the market. This is extremely different from DC where they do pretty much whatever they want. Hopefully I haven't waited too long in filling out the application.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, we looked at a house in German Village too before settling on an apt in Victorian Village. We might actually have to meet once I get home. :)

    ReplyDelete