Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 174



Blurb: It's a great childhood memory that I finally found on TV.

Backstory: I love a good coincidence. Today at work we were playing the theme song to Fraggle Rock, then when I came home tonight I found Fraggle Rock actually playing on tv! This was one of my favorite if not my favorite show growing up. I vividly remember watching it in the hospital after I had my tonsils taken out and in high school I had a Fraggle Rock patch on my book bag.
In case you're wondering the show does stand the test of time. It was just as awesome today was it was 15 to 20 years ago, which was a great thing to know. I mean, the gypsy mother trash heap, the Fraggles, the doozers and those big ogres; they're all hilarious. I think I'm going to start DVRing the show so I can relive my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment