Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 159



Blurb: Happy Rehearsal Dinner night!

Backstory: It's a big week for the future Mr. and Mrs. Brian Smith. They're getting married on Friday, Brian gets sworn in as a Columbus Police Officer tomorrow and their rehearsal dinner was tonight. Thank goodness we got the hottest day of the week out of the way today so it will be cooler on Friday.
It's kind of funny looking at this picture because we all look like such adults. I'm at the far left followed by Megan's sister Sam, Brian's sister Stephanie and Jessica. The future bride and groom have been dating for over eight years, and that's just a drop in the bucket compared to how long we've all known each other. I've known Jessica since I was about six and Megan, Jessica and I have known each other for about 15 years. I remember when Megan's sister was just a little peanut and now she just graduated from high school.
We're all getting ready for the big day, not much is left to do. On my part I just need to paint my nails and sand the bottom of my shoes for traction. I think Megan finished all of her stuff just before the dinner and she and Stephanie are shopping for props for our entrances tomorrow. So, let's get excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment