Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 160



Blurb: Babies should not wear pants.

Backstory: Meet Logan, he's one of two babies I like. As a general rule I don't really deal with children because I don't know what to do with them. They feel really needy and try to make you play games and I just don't like that. But I like this baby, the only problem is he isn't quite sure how he feels about me. Logan is very into mom and dad but he doesn't care much for strangers, so I'm trying to make myself not a stranger.
One of the keys to liking children is liking their parents and that's probably why I want him to like me. It also helps that he's one of the best behaved babies ever. I define well behaved as a baby that doesn't make much noise, does cute stuff and is cute. Logan barely made a sound until Marcus got home, then he decided to squeak a little, which was hilarious. Plus, Mikaela didn't make him wear pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment