Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 172



Blurb: This is who I had dinner with, not much of a talker.

Backstory: There are a lot of beautiful little places scattered through out Columbus. Tonight a group of us went to Basi Italia in Victorian Village to support the Mid-Ohio Food Bank. This was the first time I'd ever been to the little place but a bunch of the people I was with consider it one of the best restaurants in the city.
It's tucked on a side street in an old Victorian house surrounded by residential homes. The inside is extremely small, only about 10 tables, but the patio is extensive and beautiful. It's possibly the most stunning outdoor space in Columbus. There's an outside bar with a canopy and tables, then there's a small amount of tables with umbrellas. The space is filled with greenery and small strings of light that create a picturesque little eating area. The food wasn't the best ting I'd ever eaten but I'd go back for the patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment