Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 297



Blurb: Welcome to the latest addition of meeting my neighbors.

Backstory: This is the first installation of "meet the neighbors" that doesn't involve food. Snap fitness is about six blocks from my house, and I'm pretty much looking for any way to make myself work out. Right now I'm a member of the Y but the closest branch to my house is downtown and I have to pay for parking. This has become somewhat of a deterrent to me working out; that and the fact that I'm super lazy.
What I'm trying to say is that I need fewer excuses not to go to the gym. That's why you see that little card in the picture; I went to Snap fitness today and got a free week pass. I figure if the closer the gym the more likely I am to go. With Snap being so close and me having a parking pass to the area I should have no reason not to go. Let's see if this actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment