Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 278



Blurb: Goodbye West Coast.

Backstory: This is the last picture I took before leaving California. It's the view of the Golden Gate Bridge from my friend Taylor's bedroom window. Almost all the windows in her apartment have a great view of the Golden Gate and I can't express how sad I'm going to be not waking up and having a cup of coffee with one of the world's most famous bridges. While the views from my yard aren't that bad, they're never going to be this good.
Today was extremely uneventful, I spent the entire day traveling. The best thing I can tell you is that I actually ran somewhere today, breaking one of my personal rules. I normally don't run unless there's a fire or I'm being chased, but today I made the decision to run to catch a flight. There was no way my ass was going to be stuck in Cleveland at 9 o'clock at night. Something about being stuck in the Cleveland airport is worse than anything else because it's just two hours from home and I could drive that. But the running worked and I made my flight, now I'm sitting at home remember my awesome trip to California.

No comments:

Post a Comment