Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 289



Blurb: Look at that beautiful yard!

Backstory: This weekend has been dedicated to cleaning the inside and outside of my house. With the inside finished up yesterday today was totally dedicated to doing yard work. I must say I've never done this much yard work in my entire life. I spent about three and half hours racking leaves and pulled weeds in the front and back yards. Like I mentioned yesterday my place is covered in these small little leaves that stick to everything so getting this work done was really important. As for the backyard, the people who lived here before me didn't do a very good job keeping things up so there was a lot of weed pulling. I really want to be able to have a nice patio when the spring comes so the hard work has to start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment