Sunday, October 9, 2011

Day 281



Blurb: THE MEATBALL!!!

Backstory: Last year my visit to the Columbus Italian Festival was epic. We held my friend Amy's bachelorette party there and things got a little outrageous. Everyone had a little too much to drink and eat but it was a great time. This year my outing to the festival was still fun, but much more under control. I enjoyed my deep fried calzone and Italian deserts, plus there was the meatball.
Last year one of my co-workers chaired the festival and came up with a publicity stunt to make the world's largest meatball. Unfortunately it didn't happen, meatball came up about a hundred pounds short of the Guinness record; this year it crushed the record by over a hundred pounds. The only bad part of the festival was watching the Buckeyes blow fourth quarter lead against Nebraska.

No comments:

Post a Comment