Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 288



Blurb: My new lover.

Backstory: I must say I've never felt this way about a vacuum, but I've also never had so much dirt in my house. Today I've been totally dedicated to cleaning. Even thought I've been living in the house for a month, I've really only been there for two weeks which hasn't given me much time to clean. That meant I had to get down to business today.
The most important tool of the day was the vacuum (mom put it together for me earlier in the week). My yard has these crazy little leaves that somehow always end up in my house and they stick to the carpet. Plus, even though Sadie is a short haired dog she sheds like a long haired cat. Put those two things together and you get a house that needs a serious cleaning. I've done a serious amount of cleaning today and I'm pretty proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment