Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 283



Blurb: Major shopping score!!

Backstory: You probably don't know what these shoes are but they're kind of a big deal. These are Missoni for Target shoes and they've been impossible to find since Missoni hit the stores about three weeks ago. Almost everything in that line sold out in a matter of minutes; when I went to Target the evening the line went on sale almost everything (or at least the good stuff) was gone.
This all leads to today and my trip to the store. While shopping around a Target that wasn't my normal stomping grounds I found these shoes, which were one of the few things I wanted. There were only two pairs at the store and luckily one of them was mine. The only bad thing about the shoes is that they're a little uncomfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment