Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 292



Blurb: Houston, we have a problem.

Backstory: The rain has been coming down strait for about 12 hours and I'm starting to get worried. This is the first heavy rain we've had since I moved into my new place, but I knew I'd have some problems with the rain. I have a brick walkway in the front and back and these things are filled with divots that are starting to collect water. When you open my front door this is what you see (refer to picture). Right now it's about an inch to two inches deep, enough to cover Sadie's little paws. Mom says I shouldn't worry about because there's nothing I can do until the water reaches the door. That's not really making me feel better, I'm pretty much going to worry about this all night and into tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment