Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 120



Blurb: I'm officially a published writer!

Backstory: The May issue of 614 Magazine has hit shelves around the city, make sure and get your copy because I have two articles in there. For some reason I wasn't able to find the one I wrote about a local gym but the one about the beer pocket apron and the local bakery made it in. I'm pretty excited about this even though they're small articles.
This is the first time I've ever done anything in the print world, all of my writing has been contained to TV. So I'm greatful that any of them made it through the editing process. I'd like to be albe to write articles on the side for some extra money but with no experience I can't do that. These articles are my first step to a little extra talent in my back pocket. Please go in pick up a copy or read them online. If you get a paper copy I'll be happy to sign it.

No comments:

Post a Comment