Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 112



Blurb: Say hello to the table of triumph.

Backstory: As I'm writing this we're 12 hours away from the bridal shower. I've come to realize that I've been putting a lot of unnecessary stress on myself for this, everything came together and I didn't have to stay up until 1am. You could say everything got done because of the stress but we'll never know.
If it hadn't been for my mom I wouldn't have been able to finish the projects; she took over the flower center pieces and cut everything out. She also made the pink garlands you see above, they were made to go with the white ones that were made by Martha Stewart. She and dad also went out in the pouring rain to pick up the flowers because I had to work late.
Needless to say I still have the same feeling I always do when undertaking a major project: I wish I would have started sooner. The decorations should have been finished last weekend so I could have concentrated on the center pieces and cakes at the end of this week. But there's next always next time, hopefully I'll finally learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment