Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 97



Blurb: I was wondering how long it would take for me to buy this book. Result: Two days from it's release.

Backstory: I can't resist anything with Tina Fey on it. I was going to try and order it online but I had a bit of an impluse purchase today at the grocery store of all places. I pretty much just said, I don't care I just want this.
I've heard some mixed reviews of the book but like I said earlier I'll buy anything Tina Fey related. The general concensus has been that everyone wants her to write a biography but she doesn't want to give out that much info. She seems very normal and that's not why I read a biography. I only read biographies of people who are crazy.
With Tina Fey I just want to soak up her razor sharp wit, which this book is apparently filled with. Some have described it as an extension of her Liz Lemon character mixed with what we expect her to do in real life. Either way I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment