Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 101



Blurb: My love affair is ending. It's been a good run heating blanket but now I have to move on.

Backstory: On Saturday night it officially became hot enough that I no longer needed my blanket. I've had a season long relationship with this thing and it was very satisfying. If there's one thing you need to know about me it's that I'm always cold, plus I can be a little cheap.
Case in point I didn't want to buy a super heavy comforter and my parents offered me the blanket. Originally I was doubtful because it was originally purchased for my grandma, but I gave it a shot because I hate being cold. I put that thing on level three and it stayed that way for three or four months. It's been a great run blanket, now I know how Linus felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment