Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 121



Blurb: Tonight I ate half a pizza. Yep, I'm a champ.

Backstory: Pizza isn't something we really eat anymore. Every one's on a diet and avoiding the pies are an easy way to avoid calories. But like everyone else sometimes we don't feel like cooking dinner and ordering pizza is easier than taking a shower.
Tonight I housed half a delicious stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Nothing is more deliciously than a stuffed crust pizza and if you try to argue with this I'll punch you. It reminded me of when I was little and everyone said their favorite food was pizza. I feel like everyone went through this phase where the teacher would ask what every one's favorite food was and half the class would yell pizza.
Looking back it makes sense why everyone did this; because it really is delicious. There's just something about cheese, bread and red sauce that's awesome. I'm specifically talking about chain pizza, because that's what we all loved when we were little. These days small yuppie children might say their favorite pizza is from California Pizza Kitchen but a child from the 90s will say Pizza Hut.

No comments:

Post a Comment