Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 110



Blurb: I went to a book and wine party and didn't take a picture of either, instead I took a picture of the dog.

Backstory:This beautiful little lady is Scout, named after the girl in To Kill a Mockingbird. My friend/Delta sister Pam Krivda just got her from the Pilot Dog program; she was rejected because she needs an expensive elbow surgery. We weren't allowed to play with Scout because Pam says she's not "party perfect," needless to say I'm excited to play with her when she is.
But to the books. This party is a great idea: a book and wine exchange. Everyone brings a bottle of wine and a book. Obviously you drink the wine then you put all the books on a table and draw numbers to get them. People bring some great books and it's fun to read the backs like Vanna White. I highly recommend this party idea to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment