Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 115



Blurb: This isn't the picture I wanted to post but I forgot my camera.

Backstory: Tonight I actually had dinner with my friend Abbie but I forgot to take a picture of us having dinner. Instead here's a picture of my dogs looking out the door, adorable I know. Moving on.
We went to Marcella's, a Cameron Mitchell restaurant that I've been wanting to go to for months. Luckily Abbie was a willing companion for my dining adventure (it should also be noted that I had a gift card for Cameron Mitchell). Abbie and I haven't seen each other in at least a year, it's what happens when you grow-up, become boring and work long hours. We had many good times back in college at the old Delta Lodge. De-pantsing people, fake sorority dress up and of course many fun nights in Tiger 3.
Now we've moved on and Abbie works 60 hours a week being a smarty smart engineer. We're both trying to make more friends again because it's important to branch out socially. It was extremely great to see Abbie, hopefully we'll be able to keep this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment