Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 94



Blurb: Excuse me sir, could you please speak into the recorder?

Backstory: Today I put this bad boy to use. I went on my first official story for a local magazine and I used this to talk with my interviewee. It's a simple concept. The experience was a little unnerving at first because I was worried about how things would go, but luckily the woman I interviewed was very unassuming and easy to talk with.
It's a little weird to be on the other side of the news, you know, out on the streets. I forgot have infrequently I talk with strangers. When you're a producer you sit in your little world and work as hard has you can in pretty solitary environment until about two hours before the show. I don't want to say too much about the experience because I want you to read about it in next month's issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment