Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 54



Blurb: We've now started "Luchador Lunes" at ABC 6/Fox 28. Don't mess with us.

Backstory: Who knew bringing a Mexican wrestling mask could bring so much joy to a work environment. A few of us are going to WWE in about a month and I wanted to get in the spirit by wearing my favorite mask and buying wrestling silly bands. Needless to say this was a hit and many people took turns wearing it.
This is something I actually already had lying around the house. I bought the mask about two years ago in Cozumel because it's shinny, ridiculous and it kind of looks like a Captain American mask. For some reason the visuals of Mexican wrestling are very appealing to me. So get ready because I'm going to wear this a few more times this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment