Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 45



Blurb: I'm declaring a vendetta on iTunes.

Backstory: One of the worst things in world is transferring your iTunes from one computer to the other. So far I've found no way that makes it easy unless you buy a Mac and have them do it. Yesterday I used an external hard drive to transfer of five thousand songs from my old desktop to my laptop. After following my tech savvy sister's directions I've hit a major road block. The computer won't let me open the files even though they're showing up in iTunes.
Sometimes I want to smash technology even though I love portable music and apps. I guess this is what you might call a double edged sword. Adding to my frustration is the fact that I have over a hundred dollars of music I bought on my iPod that I haven't backed up. Thank goodness my sister is coming over tomorrow so I won't have to cry in a corner over my music and lack of WiFi connection on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment