Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6



Blurb: This has been sitting outside the door to our newsroom for about three days. I have no clue what it is but assume it's a root vegetable of sorts. If you can tell me what it is I'll give you a dollar.

Backstory: You find some crazy things in and outside of a newsroom. I have no clue why someone left this turd looking thing outside the main door we use. The best part of the whole thing is that it's in the lid of a copy paper box. Seriously, would your office have something like this outside their door?
But surprisingly it's not the weirdest thing I've seen outside that newsroom door. The most shocking was the day 16 gas cans were lined up on the porch. It really makes you hope everyone's in a good mood and not feeling a little postal. Turns out the gas cans were for a sweeps story. There are still two sitting out on the porch three months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment