Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3



Blurb: The only place in Columbus where a classy lady can eat a Classy Lady, in a nonsexual way.

Backstory: Dirty Franks is a gourmet hot dog restaurant. I went from DC were burgers are in vogue, to Columbus where everyone loves a good vienna wiener. My friend Monica and I eat here all the time (at least once every other week)and part of the fun is all the wiener jokes you get to make. The food is good, don't get me wrong, but who doesn't love the extra fun of a good joke.
Another great thing about this place is the name of the hot dogs. Nothing is called by the exact toppings. For example, tonight I had a "classy lady" which is a hot dog covered in cheese and crushed potato chips. Some of my other favorites include Bollywood Nights, the Texas Tommy and the Pittsburgh Princess.
This blog is not going to just be about what I eat. It just so happens the most exciting parts of my life right now are the things I'm eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment