Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2



Starting off the New Year with a delicious brunch at Tasi. Probably one of the best places to eat in Columbus.


The picture is a little blurry because I took it without a flash, so as not to startle the other patrons. I decided to beadventurous and try eggs benedict and the verdict is not great. They tasted good but kind of freaked me out because of the texture. But at least I tried something different.
Everything at Tasi is amazing and this place is the perfect example of why Columbus is a great city. Unless you know what you're doing it can be a boring city but many of the greatest attractions are hidden. Tasi is hidden on a back alley off high street. If you didn't know what you were looking for you would never find it. Thank goodness I know where it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment