Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13



Blurb: Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you just want to punch someone in the nuts.

Backstory: Not everyday is going to be a good day, and Sadie had a bad day. This morning she had her teeth cleaned and seven of them had to be pulled. She no longer has any little front teeth between her canines and she lost three in the back. This is something I knew was coming. When I adopted her they told me she had some that would need work, I just didn't expect this much. And of course neither did she.
I brought Sadie the one eyed lady home a few hours ago and she is definitely in some pain. We have a medicine but I think she's going to be taking it easy for a couple days. Import note about this project: not every post is going to be happy or funny. Like I said up top, not everyday is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment