Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25



Blurb: I've officially switched from snarky taxation without representation plates to happy beautifuly Ohio.

Backstory: I've officially made the transition from DC person to Ohioan. All the important things in my life are on record in the buckeye state, Sadie and the 4Runner. Today's final trip to the BMV means I'm finally a legal driver with not out of date plates.
It's a little sad to see these plates go. I worked really hard to get them in the District, jumping through hoop after hoop and paying hundred of dollars in fines and fees. Seeing them leave my car is putting the nail in the coffin of my time on the east coast. With the changes of the plates I've closed a chapter on my life. Goodbye District. It wasn't you it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment