Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 17



Blurb: This looks scary but it's actually very delicious.

Backstory: It's restaurant week in Columbus. Tonight I went to the Fish Market, which is a restaurant I've been wanting to try for years. I'm a lover of sea food and this place wasn't bad. Honestly, you're not going to get great seafood far away from the coast even if it is flown in everyday. Sorry some Columbus restaurants, my time on the eastern sea board spoiled me.
The meal in general was pretty good and definitely worth the $20 price tag. The Caesar salad was creamy and filled with garlic(something I love). The cod was done to perfection but I wasn't crazy about the lobster and shrimp stuffing on top. I'm not a fan of lemon seasoning in anything and it was used in the stuff. Dessert was great, rich brownie with smooth ice cream. Everyone should try to get out this week and try something new during restaurant week!

No comments:

Post a Comment