Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23



Blurb: Children always add a nice touch of fun to a meal.

Backstory: There's nothing better than Sunday brunch, I'm a huge fan. This morning/afternoon it was Starliner Diner in Hilliard with my fav dining companions Monica and Brett and a very special addition. One of Monica's friends brought her 3 year old daughter who's obsessed with Monica because she loves pretty.
Overall Starliner is a pretty good place to eat. It's not my favorite brunch destination in Columbus but it works. The interesting thing about this place is that it's a Cuban take on a traditional diner. So all the dishes that you normally get for brunch come filled with peppers, onions and chorizo, plus they have amazing Cuban bread which is essentially Texas toast. It was my favorite part of the meal. This is definitely a place of wide appeal and I probably would have liked it better if I had gotten deep fried Cuban bread french coast.

1 comment: