Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 333



Blurb: I'm ready for winter.

Backstory: In just about 12 hours it's going to start snowing. This is not good news for multiple reasons; mainly because people in Columbus go nuts when it snows and because I don't have a winter coat. This is kind of ironic because I've been telling the new girl at work, who's from California, that she needs to get ready for winter. Well today I had to eat my own words when the meteorologist told me it was going to snow.
For the past three years I've worn a really gross white coat that was nice when I bought it, but I didn't really take care of it. So this year I'm vowing to take better care of my new purchase, and I better take care of it because I kind of splurged. I bought a long North Face down coat that's really attractive and warm. If I do say so myself it will make me look tres chic when I walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment