Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 330



Blurb: A sad day for Buckeye Fans.

Backstory: The Ohio State Michigan game is the most anticipated game in the Buckeye football season. We have a saying here in Ohio: it doesn't matter if you win or lose as long as you beat Michigan. Well this year we didn't beat Michigan; it's the first time in 8 years we haven't beat them. To put this into perspective, the last time we lost I was watching the game in my freshman dorm.
There have been some great games in this series and today was a pretty good one. For the majority of the game the two teams traded off leading, but never by much. Then the fourth quarter happened. Michigan had a couple good series and an interception at a crucial moment. While it was sad to lose I had already prepped myself for a dismal outcome. I know this makes me sound like a bad fan, but honestly this hasn't been our year. I'm looking forward to next year. Sorry Luke Fickell, you're college football's Debra Norvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment