Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 308



Blurb: Big news on the Ohio beer front.

Backstory: Take a look at my first Yuengling in over a year. For some reason Ohio has not been allowed to have this great Pennsylvania beer in decades; something about they couldn't find a distributor or liquor laws. But that's all changed now. Yuengling came to the buckeye state on October 3rd but I've been dragging my feet about getting one. This is very odd considering it's the cheap draft choice of almost everyone on the east coast (seriously it was the main beer I drank out there). Tonight I decided enjoy my first pint at Cap City diner and it did not disappoint. I've kind of been over light beer recently, the carbonation has been a little too much. That's why I found my glass so refreshing. This could be the start of something new and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment