Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 331



Blurb: My kitchen needs a little color.

Backstory: Today is one of those days the state of Ohio doesn't put in their tourism pamphlets. It's rained almost all day and when it wasn't raining it was misting. Unfortunately this is a weather pattern we're quite familiar with, especially from November to May. It's cold, wet and there's more gray shades of gray then Crayola could create.
That's why I decided to add a little sunshine to my life by purchasing some beautiful yellow flowers for my kitchen. They just looked so cheerful sitting next to all the other flowers. I was very tempted to go with the pink tulips but these bouquets looked like little bursts of sunshine. It should also be noted that these are in a beer stein I stole during Oktoberfest by the Bay when I was in San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment