Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 322



Blurb: This is more than a burger, it's happiness on a plate.

Backstory: You have no clue what the food in this picture means to me. It truly made my week. I've been dieting pretty hardcore for two weeks, even on the weekend, and I haven't had a meal like this in I don't remember when. Around the middle of this week I became obsessed with having a big, fat burger. These thoughts literally became all consuming. While I was eating pieces of fruit and salads Jimmy Buffet's "Cheeseburger in Paradise" was playing in my head. Tonight mom and dad came into German Village and I was able to have fulfill my week long dream of sinking my teeth into a big piece of beef. It was extremely satisfying and filling, and add that with a Yuengling and it made for pure happiness. Thank goodness for Fridays and having a diet buster day.

No comments:

Post a Comment