Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 320



Blurb: Things are looking a little different.

Backstory: It's only Wednesday and it's already been a long week, so long in fact that I've switched my sleeping schedule. For the past year and a half I've been sleeping a split shift, which means coming home sleeping five hours, getting up and doing stuff for three hours and going back to bed for four hours. It worked when I was living with mom and dad and during the summer but now it's become a lot more difficult.
I've been working long hours this week and I had to make the switch this week to sleeping between 3-11pm. This is what most morning show producers sleep but you can't really spend time with people in the outside world when you do this and I hate that. Now I have to take some of those preconceived notions back because sleep this schedule has been pretty good so far. I'm going to work not feeling groggy and I have time to work out when I get home. I actually think I might stick to this change.

No comments:

Post a Comment