Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 318



Blurb: Say hello to my food steamer.

Backstory: What can I say, I love a good kitchen gadget. One of the things I really wanted when I moved to Mohawk was a food steamer. I have no clue why I wanted one, but I needed it. Well I've lived here for two months and I finally used the appliance I had to have, and I was very happy with the results.
I'm still struggling with my stainless steal pans and the steamer was a great way to cook multiple things without dirtying lots of pans. The first thing I decided to steam was a chicken breast. I must say I was a little nervous cooking meat first because I wasn't sure I was going to get the meat done enough. Luckily it came out fantastic, the meat was moist and cooked the entire way through. I'm definitely looking forward to using this because it's super easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment